Happy Canada Day Long Weekend!
Hi Everyone,
Today Lucy chewed one of my shoes. It really sucks because they were Steve Maddens AND as some of you may know, I can rarely find shoes in my size and when I do, they are usually for old ladies :(
Then I was making supper comme toujours when all of a sudden, the pea soup I was making started to burn. I love love split pea soup so when this happened I felt even worse because I had made a huge batch. I decided to taste it anyway since only the bottom of the pot was burnt but it was too late, the soup literally tasted like an ashtray.
One a happier note, tommorow my family is going to Pictou County, NS, for the long weekend to see my Emery relatives. Its going to be fun and I will finally get to go out... too bad my dancing shoes are destroyed :(
Today Lucy chewed one of my shoes. It really sucks because they were Steve Maddens AND as some of you may know, I can rarely find shoes in my size and when I do, they are usually for old ladies :(
Then I was making supper comme toujours when all of a sudden, the pea soup I was making started to burn. I love love split pea soup so when this happened I felt even worse because I had made a huge batch. I decided to taste it anyway since only the bottom of the pot was burnt but it was too late, the soup literally tasted like an ashtray.
One a happier note, tommorow my family is going to Pictou County, NS, for the long weekend to see my Emery relatives. Its going to be fun and I will finally get to go out... too bad my dancing shoes are destroyed :(


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home