Toulon pics
Finally some pics!!
The Toulon market! I love this place. I need to take some pics of the weird veggies. This place is colorful and always busy. See the lady pulling the cart in the picture? Everyone pulls these carts here, even the young people. My roomy has one!
The flowers are so gorgeous and cheap.
Olives!! We live on the Mediterranean so I guess it makes sense but there are sooo many olives here of all types and sizes. There are always at least 3 olives per pizza. Watch out for pits!
Boats on the port.
Palm trees!!!
View from bedroom window.


2 Comments:
At October 16, 2005 8:26 p.m.,
M-J said…
Toulon looks really beautiful! Do you buy yourself flowers often?
At October 17, 2005 8:06 p.m.,
Meghan said…
No, I wish I could. The cats in my apt would destroy them when I am at work :(
Post a Comment
<< Home