Fix You- live for my ears!
Woohoo, I got Coldplay tix!! They are coming to Marseille, Frances biggest city that also happens to be super close to me. I wasnt going to go but when I heard that Mum and Dad will not be coming till after Christmas (sad), I decided I needed some excitement and got a floor seat! A ton of assistants are going so it should be a great time.
Today, I wrapped my new pashmina scarf dramatically around my neck (I havent talked about when I bought it yet but it was on my Italy trip) and I felt like a chic French woman. How fun!! France is fun because I can allow my more flambuoyant side to fly.
Ok, gotta head to class now but when I get back, I will update more from my trip.
ciao ciao
Today, I wrapped my new pashmina scarf dramatically around my neck (I havent talked about when I bought it yet but it was on my Italy trip) and I felt like a chic French woman. How fun!! France is fun because I can allow my more flambuoyant side to fly.
Ok, gotta head to class now but when I get back, I will update more from my trip.
ciao ciao


1 Comments:
At November 09, 2005 11:14 a.m.,
Meghan said…
hey Val, its been sooo long! Will you send me the link to your blog? I cannot find it anywhere! thanks!!
-Megs
Post a Comment
<< Home