Another weirdo to add to my experiences in France
Heeelllo,
Do allof you remember me mentioning that I got a text message on my cell while I was riding on the camel in the desert and that it was from that weird guy? Wellll, he started texting me again and calling this weekend at all hours of the day and night. Sunday he called 11 times, from several different phone numbers. He also sent multiple texts. To recap, I met this punk at a party and went out with him for a few hours the next evening, nothing big. That was all there was too it. My students even composed a perfectly mean text to him in French after my attempts at being nice didnt sway him. He kept telling me in the messages he left on my phone this weekend that he just HAD to talk to me and that it was hard because I was his first gf. (I was never his gf btw). Finally, I will type his messages from yesterday night.
"I realise that you dont want to see me but you can at least talk to me and answer my messages. Try to understand me, its hard for me." translated from french
Then he switched to English in case I didnt understand his French, "PLEEEEEAAAAASE!!!! Meghan"
Then then I got this... "I know where live. I will come" !!!! Creeepy creepy!
Then I got scared cause I think it would be possible to kick my door in if you tried and this guy is big. Frederic just left and so I sent the punk (Max) a message saying that my boyfriend is a marine and that he was very irritated. He replied that he would "shit" on him, which I find hilariously funny because thats not something that you say in English. hahahahahah
In the end, I was forced to write a really mean 3rd breakup text detailing exactly everything that I dislike about him, including that he was pathetic. It worked. His reply...
"you should have told me that in the first place".
Gahhhhhh
The comps here at work, dont seem to let me reply to my hotmails. So to everyone that sent me emails in the last few days, I really want to reply but the computer makes a loud beeping noise that annoys everyone in the staffroom whenever I try so I will have to wait for the comp boys to fix them.
Do allof you remember me mentioning that I got a text message on my cell while I was riding on the camel in the desert and that it was from that weird guy? Wellll, he started texting me again and calling this weekend at all hours of the day and night. Sunday he called 11 times, from several different phone numbers. He also sent multiple texts. To recap, I met this punk at a party and went out with him for a few hours the next evening, nothing big. That was all there was too it. My students even composed a perfectly mean text to him in French after my attempts at being nice didnt sway him. He kept telling me in the messages he left on my phone this weekend that he just HAD to talk to me and that it was hard because I was his first gf. (I was never his gf btw). Finally, I will type his messages from yesterday night.
"I realise that you dont want to see me but you can at least talk to me and answer my messages. Try to understand me, its hard for me." translated from french
Then he switched to English in case I didnt understand his French, "PLEEEEEAAAAASE!!!! Meghan"
Then then I got this... "I know where live. I will come" !!!! Creeepy creepy!
Then I got scared cause I think it would be possible to kick my door in if you tried and this guy is big. Frederic just left and so I sent the punk (Max) a message saying that my boyfriend is a marine and that he was very irritated. He replied that he would "shit" on him, which I find hilariously funny because thats not something that you say in English. hahahahahah
In the end, I was forced to write a really mean 3rd breakup text detailing exactly everything that I dislike about him, including that he was pathetic. It worked. His reply...
"you should have told me that in the first place".
Gahhhhhh
The comps here at work, dont seem to let me reply to my hotmails. So to everyone that sent me emails in the last few days, I really want to reply but the computer makes a loud beeping noise that annoys everyone in the staffroom whenever I try so I will have to wait for the comp boys to fix them.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home