Nature Girl
So, you will never guess what I did today? I traipsed through the woods of Penobsquis, NB in huge hipwaders (they belong to Kirk) and a bugnet hat (it looked like a beekeepers hat). Why you ask? Well I was playing "MSc-Engineering Surveying student" for the day. Well sorta... hehe
I really did wear that outfit and it was hot, if you know what I mean. Kirk's hipwaders were so big and long that my tanktop was completely hidden and it looked like I was naked inside my rubber overalls. My new job is assisting engineering grad students who are surveyors as well. So today, I walked around in the woods with 2 nice young men. I did things like steadying their pogo sticks and carrying the tripods. seriously
We walked through woods, marshes, rivers and bear land. The boys protected me by constantly blowing their whistles to scare away the bears (they saw one yesterday). We were all boiling hot in the sun and rubber pants but I seem to have made it home safe and sound. Im done until next week, when the job will get more hardcore but for all you naysayers out there- I can work in the mud, bugs and slime, I just need a cute guy or two to accompany me ;)
hahahaha jj but yeah, I think I just might regain my Riviera tan- zee fingers are crossed.
ciao for now, nature girl must go shower.
I really did wear that outfit and it was hot, if you know what I mean. Kirk's hipwaders were so big and long that my tanktop was completely hidden and it looked like I was naked inside my rubber overalls. My new job is assisting engineering grad students who are surveyors as well. So today, I walked around in the woods with 2 nice young men. I did things like steadying their pogo sticks and carrying the tripods. seriously
We walked through woods, marshes, rivers and bear land. The boys protected me by constantly blowing their whistles to scare away the bears (they saw one yesterday). We were all boiling hot in the sun and rubber pants but I seem to have made it home safe and sound. Im done until next week, when the job will get more hardcore but for all you naysayers out there- I can work in the mud, bugs and slime, I just need a cute guy or two to accompany me ;)
hahahaha jj but yeah, I think I just might regain my Riviera tan- zee fingers are crossed.
ciao for now, nature girl must go shower.


1 Comments:
At August 10, 2006 12:13 a.m.,
M-J said…
LOL! Were the guys really cute?
Post a Comment
<< Home