quizzlet cause i am procrastinating
Right now I am...
sitting in my staff room, raising eyebrows in my jeans
Right now I want to be...
sleeping or enjoying the beautiful Mediteranean sunshine
My ex is...
Max... muah hahaha
Maybe I should...
get my next english tutoring session planned
I love...
my family, real friends, Luce and at the moment, cardigans and big necklaces
I don't understand...
where my bartending class is at the moment, I came to school thirsty!
I lost...
my Ipod :(
People say I...
have a sexy accent, lol lol lol in other words, it doesnt sound as French as it should
Love is...
schweet
Somewhere, someone ...
is
I will always...
love food, I recently came to this realisation
I never want to...
get fat from the above love
I think the current President is...
not my style
When I woke up this morning...
I felt sleepy
My past is incredibly...
varied
I get annoyed when...
girls put other people down just to try and make up for their own insecurities
Parties are for...
picking up of course... no haha they are for fun
I wish...
I made enough cash to leave Europe with a smashing huge new wardrobe
My cat...
hasnt been adopted yet and poor Mitsui, may you RIP
Kisses are the worst when...
they come from a hard darting tongue, kinda like a snake or when they choke you or when they are accompanied by guys who say your boobs are small, hahahahahhaha
Tomorrow I'm going to...
give another english tutoring session, do stuff with Frederic, buy some veggies :)
I really want...
to find more shoes that fit
I have a low tolerance for people who...
are immature and/or dishonest
If I had a million dollars...
Id invest, buy nice things and help AIDS victims in Africa
If I could change one thing about the past...
nothing, it all happened for a reason
In one year...
I have met and learned about many new types of people, trop interesant
I do not trust...
the deceptive floral scent in the streets of my city. It comes from the cleaner they use to wipe up the smushy dog poop.
I do trust...
the cheese here, its not pasturised but its freakin' good
My job is...
interesting today since all the students at my school are protesting the new youth work contracts from the government and so are in their jeans instead of professional clothes. French youth fashion, it cannot be beat. The only problem is that the boys all look so skinny in their tight tees.
My birthday...
is coming up, guess whos 3/4 of the way from 22 to 23?!
I am looking forward to...
starting a fabulous job
I am not looking forward to...
finding my fabulous job
My best memory of the past year was...
seeing many world landmarks
My worst memory of this past year was...
nothing too horrific, just life as it is
The funniest thing I heard tday was...
the crazy old man in the stairwell of my apt building shouting to goodness knows who
Yesterday...
There was a fire on the fifth floor of the apt building across from me. Everyone was hanging out of their windows watching. (its a street of oooold apts so their were many many heads). Noone died and all 3 dogs were rescued. There were about 20 firefighters and lots of police. It was great excitment for me except then my apt stunk like burnt plastic!
sitting in my staff room, raising eyebrows in my jeans
Right now I want to be...
sleeping or enjoying the beautiful Mediteranean sunshine
My ex is...
Max... muah hahaha
Maybe I should...
get my next english tutoring session planned
I love...
my family, real friends, Luce and at the moment, cardigans and big necklaces
I don't understand...
where my bartending class is at the moment, I came to school thirsty!
I lost...
my Ipod :(
People say I...
have a sexy accent, lol lol lol in other words, it doesnt sound as French as it should
Love is...
schweet
Somewhere, someone ...
is
I will always...
love food, I recently came to this realisation
I never want to...
get fat from the above love
I think the current President is...
not my style
When I woke up this morning...
I felt sleepy
My past is incredibly...
varied
I get annoyed when...
girls put other people down just to try and make up for their own insecurities
Parties are for...
picking up of course... no haha they are for fun
I wish...
I made enough cash to leave Europe with a smashing huge new wardrobe
My cat...
hasnt been adopted yet and poor Mitsui, may you RIP
Kisses are the worst when...
they come from a hard darting tongue, kinda like a snake or when they choke you or when they are accompanied by guys who say your boobs are small, hahahahahhaha
Tomorrow I'm going to...
give another english tutoring session, do stuff with Frederic, buy some veggies :)
I really want...
to find more shoes that fit
I have a low tolerance for people who...
are immature and/or dishonest
If I had a million dollars...
Id invest, buy nice things and help AIDS victims in Africa
If I could change one thing about the past...
nothing, it all happened for a reason
In one year...
I have met and learned about many new types of people, trop interesant
I do not trust...
the deceptive floral scent in the streets of my city. It comes from the cleaner they use to wipe up the smushy dog poop.
I do trust...
the cheese here, its not pasturised but its freakin' good
My job is...
interesting today since all the students at my school are protesting the new youth work contracts from the government and so are in their jeans instead of professional clothes. French youth fashion, it cannot be beat. The only problem is that the boys all look so skinny in their tight tees.
My birthday...
is coming up, guess whos 3/4 of the way from 22 to 23?!
I am looking forward to...
starting a fabulous job
I am not looking forward to...
finding my fabulous job
My best memory of the past year was...
seeing many world landmarks
My worst memory of this past year was...
nothing too horrific, just life as it is
The funniest thing I heard tday was...
the crazy old man in the stairwell of my apt building shouting to goodness knows who
Yesterday...
There was a fire on the fifth floor of the apt building across from me. Everyone was hanging out of their windows watching. (its a street of oooold apts so their were many many heads). Noone died and all 3 dogs were rescued. There were about 20 firefighters and lots of police. It was great excitment for me except then my apt stunk like burnt plastic!


1 Comments:
At March 23, 2006 1:17 p.m.,
M-J said…
Haha! I like how you described the bad kiss. And that's so sad about Mitsu!
Post a Comment
<< Home