Megs in Calgary

All about me and my crazy experiences living and working in Calgary.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Cold Play in 3 days

I got Friday off! Now everything is set for Coldplay on Thursday. I cant wait! My musical tastes have really changed in the last year. I am liking more and more types of music. Good times.

This weekend was pretty chill. I didnt take off anywhere for the long weekend. I hung out with my roomie and went out with all the assistants on Thursday night. It was fun but we ended up at our usual bar which we didnt know only has salsa music on Thursdays. It was fun but the other people were such good dancers. We pretty much just made fools of ourselves.

The main excitement of the night was that Chris, our Irish guy, got hammered ouf of his mind again and got lost for 3 hours wandering the streets of Toulon. This is the 3rd time he did this and when he showed up, back at Kristins at 2am, he was all distressed and I felt very worried for him. Why do people still get that drunk? We arent 19 anymore. Sure drink, have an awesome time but dont drink soo much that you entire personality changes and you become some weirdo. Hes not the only one either. There are a few of my fellow english assistants who get soo hammered. I have never ever seen people this drunk in my life except for one particular American guy in my uni res.

Its pretty bad when the English teachers are acting more forward than the French guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home