Protesting and Blogs
The kids at my school are protesting the labour laws again and since there are no kids here, there are no classes! This week I will have worked only half my hours... ie 6.
Going back to the real work world is going to blow.
Do any of you have blogs? I feel like there must be more people with them than I know of (ie MJ and Dan). If anybody has them, will you post the link cause I am really interested in what is going on in everyone else's lives.
Happy Weekends to everyone!
Going back to the real work world is going to blow.
Do any of you have blogs? I feel like there must be more people with them than I know of (ie MJ and Dan). If anybody has them, will you post the link cause I am really interested in what is going on in everyone else's lives.
Happy Weekends to everyone!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home