Beach badness
In the span of one week, it went from cold, coat wearing weather to hot, sandle and tank top weather.
I went to the beach on Sunday. I couldnt help but tan a bit too. It was way too gorgeous out. So while I was there, this random guy in late 20s comes over asking for sunscreen for his misshapen nose. I lied saying I had none and he decided to put his towel beside mine. Then he went off on a tangent how beautiful my skin was (snowprincess skin, really really white and not beautiful). I was barely answering his questions and when I did answer them, they were lies (its a survival tactic). Lies included that I lived with my bf and that he was at home studying. When suddenly, he took his hand and started rubbing my stomach saying how nice it is. I was so shocked that I gasped and then, he put his finger in my belly button and started moving it around and giggling. I yelled "ne touche pas!" and he semi backed off and then eventually moved away. FACKKK
Then I spotted this man in his forties staring at me. He just stared and stared with this sad look on his face, for over 1.5 hrs not moving from his spot. I didnt want him to follow me home or try to talk to me so I pretended I was on my cell and left very quickly, he of course followed me for a bit but then I got on the bus and lost him, thankfully.
I MUST get a tan so I dont stick out so much.
After all that, I did tan a bit but I also got a little pink, my butt is quite sore today.
I went to the beach on Sunday. I couldnt help but tan a bit too. It was way too gorgeous out. So while I was there, this random guy in late 20s comes over asking for sunscreen for his misshapen nose. I lied saying I had none and he decided to put his towel beside mine. Then he went off on a tangent how beautiful my skin was (snowprincess skin, really really white and not beautiful). I was barely answering his questions and when I did answer them, they were lies (its a survival tactic). Lies included that I lived with my bf and that he was at home studying. When suddenly, he took his hand and started rubbing my stomach saying how nice it is. I was so shocked that I gasped and then, he put his finger in my belly button and started moving it around and giggling. I yelled "ne touche pas!" and he semi backed off and then eventually moved away. FACKKK
Then I spotted this man in his forties staring at me. He just stared and stared with this sad look on his face, for over 1.5 hrs not moving from his spot. I didnt want him to follow me home or try to talk to me so I pretended I was on my cell and left very quickly, he of course followed me for a bit but then I got on the bus and lost him, thankfully.
I MUST get a tan so I dont stick out so much.
After all that, I did tan a bit but I also got a little pink, my butt is quite sore today.


1 Comments:
At April 03, 2006 10:19 p.m.,
M-J said…
OH MY GOD! I can't believe that belly button guy...as horrible as it would be, I still laughed out loud about it though :P
Post a Comment
<< Home