More Maroccan pics for y'all
Natalie recently gave me a CD of the pics she took in Marocco. Here are some of them!

Street scene in Morocco, do I stick out or what in that sea of Arab men!

In the tanneries, these dudes bend over all day and shave the fur off the hides, they had big arm muscles and I found them hilariously funny.

A restaurant. They serve the same thing to everyone and the table was very low and narrow. (Nat, me, Meagan)

Me with my big purchase!! A silk and linen bedspread. I paid a 6th of the asking price... maybe due to the "friendliness" of the salesman!

Group shot in the atlas mountains.

Look at how windy the road was!!

Where Brad Pitt eats when filming in Marocco, no really! This was the youn portion of the camel trek group.

It was cooold in the tents when we slept in the dessert and the new holes in my jeans didnt help. You have to spread your legs really wide on camels!

This was our nice little meal in the desert tent.

I made friends, the little children were very sweet. I am in the beige coat with the red hood sticking out.

Me, THE tour bus driver and Kristin. He was the dude that wanted me to have an affair with him. He grabbed my hand like that, eeeew!

The freshly squeezed OJ booths. The juice was like 50cents a glass and they gave us free refills and photo ops in their booths!

Shoestore, Maroccan style. Actually they are called baboches. I bought a purple pair surprise, surprise.

Street scene in Morocco, do I stick out or what in that sea of Arab men!

In the tanneries, these dudes bend over all day and shave the fur off the hides, they had big arm muscles and I found them hilariously funny.

A restaurant. They serve the same thing to everyone and the table was very low and narrow. (Nat, me, Meagan)

Me with my big purchase!! A silk and linen bedspread. I paid a 6th of the asking price... maybe due to the "friendliness" of the salesman!

Group shot in the atlas mountains.

Look at how windy the road was!!

Where Brad Pitt eats when filming in Marocco, no really! This was the youn portion of the camel trek group.

It was cooold in the tents when we slept in the dessert and the new holes in my jeans didnt help. You have to spread your legs really wide on camels!

This was our nice little meal in the desert tent.

I made friends, the little children were very sweet. I am in the beige coat with the red hood sticking out.

Me, THE tour bus driver and Kristin. He was the dude that wanted me to have an affair with him. He grabbed my hand like that, eeeew!

The freshly squeezed OJ booths. The juice was like 50cents a glass and they gave us free refills and photo ops in their booths!

Shoestore, Maroccan style. Actually they are called baboches. I bought a purple pair surprise, surprise.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home