I'm baaaaaaack!
HEY GUYS!
Im back in da hood- Millbrook to be exact. I got back last Wednesday after spending 2 nights in airports (London and Toronto). Kirk and Dad picked me up and I was soo glad when we finally arrived at home in Sussex. They gave me some bad news that poor little Lucy got hit by a car but she is OK and aside from a sad but funny little 3 legged run that she does, she is healing well. She had nerve damage but her little body is repairing itself.
This is Frederic and I on my last night in France. He took me to this yummy crepe resto and we drank cidar (its alcoholic there, ooh lala).

Tu me manques mon beau :(
My tour through central Europe was super super and I will post pics soon.
MJ came home today! The visit was too short but we all managed to eat a lovely meal at Dandys and even had an ice cream cone. It was very much a Sussex evening :) hehe I miss you already MJ! I really need to get a job so I can go visit her and Greg.
Im back in da hood- Millbrook to be exact. I got back last Wednesday after spending 2 nights in airports (London and Toronto). Kirk and Dad picked me up and I was soo glad when we finally arrived at home in Sussex. They gave me some bad news that poor little Lucy got hit by a car but she is OK and aside from a sad but funny little 3 legged run that she does, she is healing well. She had nerve damage but her little body is repairing itself.
This is Frederic and I on my last night in France. He took me to this yummy crepe resto and we drank cidar (its alcoholic there, ooh lala).

Tu me manques mon beau :(
My tour through central Europe was super super and I will post pics soon.
MJ came home today! The visit was too short but we all managed to eat a lovely meal at Dandys and even had an ice cream cone. It was very much a Sussex evening :) hehe I miss you already MJ! I really need to get a job so I can go visit her and Greg.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home