Times a ticking
Eeek, less than a week to go and Im off for my trip then home :) The weather is just too gorgeous here and I am not looking forward to the typical NB weather that I will have to face when I get there though I am really really looking forward to the people!!
hmm, I can never remember what I planned to tell you all when I actually get to the computer. Ohh for one, Frederic looks quite different in real life from the pics I posted, he looks so skinny there haha. Really hes so tall 6'3.
I found a big cockroach this morning and I screamed and almost cried before finally getting in down the toilet. It survived 4 flushes until I covered it in toilet paper and I think I finally drowned it and it disappeared. haha, that wasnt a nice piece of news...
I went to see a foreign film this week. It was called Shangai Dreams and it was in chinese with French subtitles, ie very foreign! I also saw V for Vendetta... it just came out here and I assume thats the English name. It was the one with Natalie Portman in it. I lost my hairstick in the middle of the movie that was holding up my chignon. I noticed as I left the theatre room so I went to look for it but to no avail. Later when I was half through the building this random guy runs up to me saying "was this what u were looking for", holding up my stick. I was so amazed and impressed. I dunno how he even found it since it was black and the lights were dim in the theatre. What a kind young man, hehe.
I went to the beach a couple days ago with the perfect beach book (and sunblock this time). I was along this wall of about 20 women of all ages mostly over 30 who were sunbathing topless, de rigeur. I joined them and realised its actually quite fun!! except when some men walked along the wall checking out the boobs. There were also many old ladies in thongs, I didnt go that far though...
Well, I have sucessfully remembered none of my important news and told u all very silly things but I thought I should update.
hmm, I can never remember what I planned to tell you all when I actually get to the computer. Ohh for one, Frederic looks quite different in real life from the pics I posted, he looks so skinny there haha. Really hes so tall 6'3.
I found a big cockroach this morning and I screamed and almost cried before finally getting in down the toilet. It survived 4 flushes until I covered it in toilet paper and I think I finally drowned it and it disappeared. haha, that wasnt a nice piece of news...
I went to see a foreign film this week. It was called Shangai Dreams and it was in chinese with French subtitles, ie very foreign! I also saw V for Vendetta... it just came out here and I assume thats the English name. It was the one with Natalie Portman in it. I lost my hairstick in the middle of the movie that was holding up my chignon. I noticed as I left the theatre room so I went to look for it but to no avail. Later when I was half through the building this random guy runs up to me saying "was this what u were looking for", holding up my stick. I was so amazed and impressed. I dunno how he even found it since it was black and the lights were dim in the theatre. What a kind young man, hehe.
I went to the beach a couple days ago with the perfect beach book (and sunblock this time). I was along this wall of about 20 women of all ages mostly over 30 who were sunbathing topless, de rigeur. I joined them and realised its actually quite fun!! except when some men walked along the wall checking out the boobs. There were also many old ladies in thongs, I didnt go that far though...
Well, I have sucessfully remembered none of my important news and told u all very silly things but I thought I should update.


1 Comments:
At April 22, 2006 3:33 p.m.,
M-J said…
I'm glad to hear no one is sticking their fingers in your bellybutton anymore. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home