Its been a long long time.
Hi Guys!
Well Im a terrible updater aren't I now? Work is going well. They are giving me more responsibility and Im learning a ton about burgers... its sick how much I know about them though. You would never believe how much science goes in to them... no joke! Im excited because tonight, I just realised I have learned enough about breading to make mozza sticks... its fun and easy :) A&W is going to be launching new bigger and better burgers soon. They are spending 10 million on their new ad campaign... and they're burgers that my team developed! I'm excited to see them go to market because I actually worked on them :)
I have been hanging out with my friend Dan (from Acadia) and his friends a lot lately... I'm less tired now that Im done working OT and I'm more used to my job. I sprained my intercostal muscles (ribs) a few weeks ago so unfortunately Ive been on light duty at work so Im not getting the workout that I was getting before. My arms were so toned! Dan has some fun friends and I'm finally discovering the fun places in Calgary to visit at night. I have been having the most random meetings of people here in the last few weeks too. Like I know hardly any people here yet every time I go out, I run in to some person I know from somewhere else... its weird in a city of 1 million people! It still shocks me every time.
I'm single again after dating a guy for a while and having the most random experiences while doing so... He was perhaps the strangest guy I have ever dated... Very good looking but very up and down. Being single is less stressful at the moment and Im happy happy happy!
Tommorow, I am going to start my new career as a custom car interior decorator... jj Dan has been pimping his car up hardcore and Im going to do some custom sewing work to make it even cooler. Im very excited because I forgot how much I really like sewing. I will post pics once I finish. He thinks I should start a business doing it because he will be putting his car in the car shows and is going put up a card saying that I did the interior work, lol.
I have had visits from Mum and MJ in the past month which were wonderful. Mum made our apt more homey so I'm very appreciative for that :) My friend Tasha just moved to Edmonton too so Im looking forward to going to visit her as soon as she's settled.
Hmmm this was kinda a dull update... sorry! Check out my facebook if you use it because I update the pics frequently there. Time to sleep now, I love weekends so much because I can sleep as much as I want... ahhh zzzzzzz night!


1 Comments:
At October 04, 2007 6:15 a.m.,
:P said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Post a Comment
<< Home