5 feet from Chris Martin
WOAH! Coldplay was amazing!!!! Never have I seen people perform live who were so awesome. Andy and I got there 2 hrs early and ended up 4Ft back from the centre of the stage. We could practically touch Chris Martin. The French people loved them just as much as us. It was soooo crazy. He kept bouncing on his piano stool and then he ran in to the bleachers and hung off this metal pole thing. I took pics on my phone so I will post them eventually when I figure out how. Go see Coldplay you will not be disappointed!!
PS I deleted the story about the girl who attacked me b/c it was so negative. I still have the bruises but its all good now. (Nov 23)
PS I deleted the story about the girl who attacked me b/c it was so negative. I still have the bruises but its all good now. (Nov 23)


1 Comments:
At November 18, 2005 2:34 p.m.,
M-J said…
ARRRG! I was angry just reading this! I didn't even have to deal with that at the Warped Tour, but I did at Bif Naked! Bif Naked! Can you imagine...it was at a bar, and this stupid high schooler (because legal age in AB is 18) was pushing me, so I kept pushing him back...I even punched him in the ribs! I was so pissed! People were on my side though and helped me push him.
At least you got to see an awesome concert though!
Post a Comment
<< Home