sAlSa
Yesterday night my roomie asked if she could do my hair. I said sure since she used to work a well known salon here. The blow dry was GREAT but then she said she thought I needed a little trim around my eyes... My awesome haircut from my Parisian guy is now gone :( I almost have blunt bangs now. *sigh*
On a happier note, tonight is the first night of my salsa class. I went to a cool tapas bar last night with a bunch of the Italian assistants and I met a ton more people who like to dance. I also met real French people who are actually uni students. Apparently there is an engineering school here.
On a happier note, tonight is the first night of my salsa class. I went to a cool tapas bar last night with a bunch of the Italian assistants and I met a ton more people who like to dance. I also met real French people who are actually uni students. Apparently there is an engineering school here.


2 Comments:
At December 12, 2005 2:44 p.m.,
M-J said…
That really sucks about your hair, but the salsa thing sounds way fun!
At December 14, 2005 3:23 a.m.,
Kirk Emery said…
I dont think that your hair sounds that bad. Maybe once you get used to it you will like it more and get her to cut it again.
I like putting salsa on my nacho chips, but I haven't heard of people tap-dancing in salsa before.
Post a Comment
<< Home