I have the afternoon off today so I will try and get my pics all edited and posted!!
This was the bday weekend. Friday night we went out to 113 and danced all night for Kristin's bday and Saturday night, Kerry had a party at her apt for her bday. Kerrys party was 80s themed. When Kristin and I were walking to the bus stop some little boys saw us and called us whores... other people just stared.
I am still trying to think of recipes to make for Jen's family for when I go to her house at xmas. So far, I am going to bring nanaimo bars and shortbread cookies. I still need to think of things for when I make them a 'Canadian' supper. hmm What are your guys' fav foods?
This was the bday weekend. Friday night we went out to 113 and danced all night for Kristin's bday and Saturday night, Kerry had a party at her apt for her bday. Kerrys party was 80s themed. When Kristin and I were walking to the bus stop some little boys saw us and called us whores... other people just stared.
I am still trying to think of recipes to make for Jen's family for when I go to her house at xmas. So far, I am going to bring nanaimo bars and shortbread cookies. I still need to think of things for when I make them a 'Canadian' supper. hmm What are your guys' fav foods?


2 Comments:
At November 28, 2005 3:45 p.m.,
M-J said…
You should make maple fudge...or anything maple-y. I like your Italy pics btw!
At December 15, 2005 3:47 p.m.,
Meghan said…
my dear Val, oh how I have missed you. I am terrible at keeping in touch. No unfortunately, I dont have a pic site yet but I am going to get one after xmas. I think i will have lots of pics from the holidays to post. Good luck on exams!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home