Megs in Calgary

All about me and my crazy experiences living and working in Calgary.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Allo- I have moved!

Hello All :)

My friends and I have started planning our Feb trip, how fun! I cannot wait at all to see some more of Europe.

Last night I made onion soup for the first time. We all liked it- good! I aso attempted to make chocolate mousse, the real kind with eggs and no whipped cream. That didnt turn out so well, probably because we were using a manual hand whipper! The texture of the mousse afterwards was thick and I tried to think of a new way to use it in a recipe... I didnt come up with anything. Ah well, it was still fun!

I have moved out of my apt due to issues unable to be resolved and so please if you are planning to send me anything in the mail, dont do it because I will NEVER receive it.

Well I am off to do some MadLibs with my students. Have great days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home