Megs in Calgary

All about me and my crazy experiences living and working in Calgary.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Well, this weekend was a busy one. I felt like I was back in Eaton house. I pulled two 5am bedtimers. Saturday night there was a huge condo party at which I was surprised to see some of my students- young students. It was kinda weird but fun too. I met some very interesting people. For everyone who hoped I would find a French lover, I have found one who thinks he is my French lover. He actually said it in those words too. He acts like he is Tom Cruise and Im his Katie- seriously, hehe. I will post a pic of us when I can. Hes really cute and a giant for French standards (6 foot 3.5). His name is Guillaume (french for william) and he is completely unlike any guy I have ever met in North America- not in a bad way. He likes my accent.

Well I should get going- this apt hunting is harder than I expected.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home