Arabian Nights!!
Guess what?!? I am going to Morocco from Feb 10-17th!! I am SOO excited I cant even describe it. Myself and 3 other assistants are going to the city of Marrakech. We're flying which is going to be great. I am looking forward to the snake charmers and camel rides through the Sahara!!!!!! I still have not posted pics because unless I make friends with some random french person with a comp, I have no place to post them.
Sorry I have not posted for so long. I forgot about my blog :S. Whats new, hmmm I have taken and jetted 2 French lovers in the past 2 weeks. Thats prob why I took so long to post. Boys here are like gfs in Canada and they require constant attention. I wish I could post the whole story about one of them because its soo random and whacky but I cant because I must protect the innocent. Sorry, its just a big joke for me.
Last Saturday, there was a joint birthday cocktail party for 2 of the assistants. The ladies wore cocktail dresses and the boys wore suits and it was really quite nice. We had a great time and I took pics, I have no clue when I will get them up though.
The weather here is getting oh so warm! Its been 15' C lately and I cant say Im complaining.
On a different note, I moved in to my apt. 4 bottles of cleaning products and 3 days of cleaning later, I am still no where near happy with the state of the apt. I had a cold when I looked at it so I didnt notice the odour, yes there is a strong odour that even javex has not been able to remove. I walk in the front door of the building and laugh at how ghetto the staircase is. Seriously, if this building was in North America, it would be a crackhouse. Next, I walk in the door to my apt, smell the stink and feel like crying. Im serious, its nasty. Then I walk in the kitchen and feel like gagging when I see the small and large dead cockroaches on my counter. Yes COCKROACHES. Most of them are the size of a red ant but there was one the size of a thumb nail. I put this crazy poison stuff around to kill them and thats why I am finding dead ones so I guess its good but still, dead or alive they are still gross. I am probably painting a worse picture of my apt in your minds than is reality but really its not cool. Oh I forgot, there is no toilet seat or lid on the toilet, just a toilet bowl. The previous tenants took the toilet seat with them, hahaha. Today I bought nice, little, 70% off (thanks to the soldes) decorations which make me feel happier. For people planning to visit me, dont worry, I will have disinfected the entire place and de-cockroached the whole place by the time you get here. Apparently, cockroaches are in all the buildings here in the south of france, even in MonteCarlo due to the weather.
I know I have lots and lots of other things to post but I just cant think of them at the moment. But anyway, everything is good for me and I am learning lots of life lessons (while having fun of course).
How are you all doing??? Let me know!
-Megs
Sorry I have not posted for so long. I forgot about my blog :S. Whats new, hmmm I have taken and jetted 2 French lovers in the past 2 weeks. Thats prob why I took so long to post. Boys here are like gfs in Canada and they require constant attention. I wish I could post the whole story about one of them because its soo random and whacky but I cant because I must protect the innocent. Sorry, its just a big joke for me.
Last Saturday, there was a joint birthday cocktail party for 2 of the assistants. The ladies wore cocktail dresses and the boys wore suits and it was really quite nice. We had a great time and I took pics, I have no clue when I will get them up though.
The weather here is getting oh so warm! Its been 15' C lately and I cant say Im complaining.
On a different note, I moved in to my apt. 4 bottles of cleaning products and 3 days of cleaning later, I am still no where near happy with the state of the apt. I had a cold when I looked at it so I didnt notice the odour, yes there is a strong odour that even javex has not been able to remove. I walk in the front door of the building and laugh at how ghetto the staircase is. Seriously, if this building was in North America, it would be a crackhouse. Next, I walk in the door to my apt, smell the stink and feel like crying. Im serious, its nasty. Then I walk in the kitchen and feel like gagging when I see the small and large dead cockroaches on my counter. Yes COCKROACHES. Most of them are the size of a red ant but there was one the size of a thumb nail. I put this crazy poison stuff around to kill them and thats why I am finding dead ones so I guess its good but still, dead or alive they are still gross. I am probably painting a worse picture of my apt in your minds than is reality but really its not cool. Oh I forgot, there is no toilet seat or lid on the toilet, just a toilet bowl. The previous tenants took the toilet seat with them, hahaha. Today I bought nice, little, 70% off (thanks to the soldes) decorations which make me feel happier. For people planning to visit me, dont worry, I will have disinfected the entire place and de-cockroached the whole place by the time you get here. Apparently, cockroaches are in all the buildings here in the south of france, even in MonteCarlo due to the weather.
I know I have lots and lots of other things to post but I just cant think of them at the moment. But anyway, everything is good for me and I am learning lots of life lessons (while having fun of course).
How are you all doing??? Let me know!
-Megs


1 Comments:
At February 03, 2006 5:40 p.m.,
M-J said…
Yikes! I really hope you have a toilet seat by the time I visit.
Post a Comment
<< Home